Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ebook Sniper could alter ebook sales

This could be the end of ebook sales as we know it. While browsing the web for additional information to better help me implement Nate's Money Making System, I came across a very stunning product called Ebook Sniper. What it does is find free download links to ebooks, that's the best way to describe I can describe. There's a video of the ebook sniper in use on the website www.ebooksniper.com and it shows the software finding download links to some commercial selling ebooks. Well I did a little research and the ebooks that were downloaded in the video have a total cost that's substantially more than the cost of ebook sniper itself. So what the heck? There's a satisfaction guarantee with money back so I decided to try it out since I had nothing to lose.

What I found was that I could get all those ebooks that I had seen advertised on eBay, Clickbank, and ebook sales websites - but for free! I had a wishlist of ebooks that I thought were too pricey but still really wanted the information and I found most of them. As I get better with narrowing down my search by author and actual ebook title, I'm going to get the rest of them.

The software is totally new to the market but I'm figuring that if this software ever gets into the mainstream it will change the ebook market the same way the PDF file changed ebooks in general. It's a great product. Now I have to see if they are planning an affiliate program in the near future.

No comments: