I have been on a several year selling hiatus from eBay. Too many changes that are negative, too many fees that are unwarranted, and too many restrictions. Its just not profitable and not a good selling environment like it used to be. I know some people are still successful there but it hasn't been apart of my business plan for a while.
I do still use my buyers account to get mobile phone accessories and hard to find automotive parts, but nothing else. I happened to take a look at this blog and read a couple of my own posts and decided to make another post to let anyone who has read this blog in the past know that I haven't forgotten about this blog but not to expect ebay related updates, as I am no longer inclined to be apart of the seller community on ebay, even if my account is still in good standing.
To everyone still selling on ebay: Good Luck and make as much as you can while you can before eBay sucks the rest of the life out of that site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ebay is evil. Their "Help" department is the worst around.
For example, Andrew Chase in ebay "Help" is a complete lying moron, one of the worst customer service experiences I've ever had - next to others at ebay like Twitter PR hack Richard Brewer-Hay who strung us along with lies for 9 months and did nothing.
Andrew Chase blatantly lied and said if someone breaks into your account then YOU are responsible. Clearly false.
He also told us to do something the last moron at ebay said we must absolutely NOT do - and then refused to reply and explain how we can do 2 opposite things.
Ebay is evil. Their help/PR department is run by people who hate customers and constantly lie to them or refuse to answer and provide actual help.
Post a Comment