Well now that I have closed my eBay store, I've been looking for alternatives to eBay. Unfortunately my favorite alternative Yahoo Auctions has ceased to exist, but web searches have yielded other possibilities. If you have any auction sites that you know of please let me know so I can review the site and list the features, benefits, and areas of improvement.
So far I have looked at http://www.clubbid.com as an alternative, its a new site but the price is right, Free Item listing (insertion) and a 1% flat rate final value fee. Club Bid also offers free credit towards auction listing enhancements upon sign up and your own listings page with URL (store).
I'm going to throw a couple of auctions up at ClubBid.com, its free to list and I only pay if the auction sells, so its nothing to lose, plus can list an buy it now for over a month for free too.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment