I just stumbled across this website that http://www.freewagon.com (actually I found ClubBid.com by following a link on Free Wagon), it has tons of freebies for everyone. Too many individual freebies to list but the one I got a kick out of the most is the free Reminder Service that they offer. Its like an email time capsule. So you enter you own email address and a message to yourself to be delivered in the near or distant future and you get the email as a reminder to yourself. Its perfect for all those trial subscriptions that you sign up for, or rather don't sign up for because you're afraid that you might forget to cancel them before you get charged.
I think reminder services should be standard with any ISP service package, its a no brainer tool for those with busy lives. Well you can check it out at http://www.freewagon.com
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment