Thursday, September 27, 2007

Time to go back in the game once again

So the summer is over and I have managed to close my ebay store, pull all my auction listings and allow my Powerseller status to end. So I'm going to go back to eBay for a couple of months over the winter and see if I can become a powerseller all over again, and also to see what all the "exciting" changes that ebay keeps emailing me for are all about. So far it looks to be new fonts and layouts and more ways to screw over the sellers. But I'll see. I've got 1 product that I will sell on eBay exclusively. A new ebook that has had a lot of time put into it (So much that I have been neglecting this blog) and I expect it to do very well. So stay tuned and I will give you more details later about this ebook that is already completed. I'm working on the marketing side of the project now.

No comments: