Today is quite unusual. I had a buyer who's eBay name is: mein_neuer_airbus380 well this guy decided that 43 days after making a digital item purchase that he didn't like the software and demanded a refund. Very suspicious to me. I'm going to assume that he was satisfied up until 42 days after the sale and then either had an epiphany that he's not satisfied or needed some extra money.
Too bad scumbag buyers like mein_neuer_airbus380 don't read the auction description before buying. The auction description for his purchase clearly stated that there are no refunds whatsoever because digital downloaded items can't be returned. So much for literacy. And here's to you mein_neuer_airbus380, you've effectively changed the way I do business from here on out. But its probably my own fault. I'm selling a poker cheat, so I'm probably attracting cheaters to my listing and thus I have been cheated. Maybe I'll sell an eBook on being an honest buyer and see who I can attract with that.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment