Thursday, April 12, 2007

My newest friend on ebay

Just wanted to let you all know about my buddy Ali also known on eBay as 'AnDsFuture', she's from California and she purchased the Marco's e-Shop Make Money eBook. I give support after the sale so I have been discussing the ins and outs of eBay with Ali for the last couple of days. But after she bought the book she has hit the ground running and started putting it into play immediately.

Here is a link to Ali's 'About Me' page:

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=andsfuture

Well she has become sort of a protege', and I am looking forward to seeing her succeed. So please visit here page and check out what she has for sale. Lots of cool stuff there too I might add. She's also a very nice person to deal with and that's still important when it comes to customer service.

No comments: